Downloadable Maps & Data
GIS Data & Maps Disclaimer
By using the following links, you agree to the following: This web page is a public resource of general information. This map was prepared by the City of Jacksonville and may be revised without notification to any user. Although this map is based on the latest information available to the City of Jacksonville, no warranty, guarantee, or representation is made by the City of Jacksonville as to the absolute correctness or sufficiency of any representation contained in this map. The user is encouraged to check with the City to verify that the map being used is the latest, most current one available. These maps are not the official City of Jacksonville maps, for official City maps contact the City Secretary for a Public Information Request. The City of Jacksonville GIS Department offers the following maps for public use, not all information is available for public view. If there is information that you are looking for and its not listed on the maps feel free to contact the GIS Department.
- City Limits & ETJ - map has the City Limits and ETJ turned on as the default layers.
- Planning - map has zoning and floodplain turned on as the default layers.
- Utilities - map has the water, sewer lines and fire hydrants turned on as the default layers.
- Trash Days - map has the trash routes turned on as the default layer.
- Parks - map has all the city parks with facilities turned on as the default layer.
- Street Light - map has street lights and guard lights turned on as the default layer.
- Voting - map has voting districts turned on as the default layer.
- Cemeteries - map has cemetery information turned on as the default layer.