- Human Resources
Join our Team!
Our Work Environment
- Are you community-minded and hardworking? City of Jacksonville is a positive and family-friendly work environment, looking for honest and dedicated individuals to serve our community.
- We participate in the Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS) at a 6% employee deposit rate, with a municipal matching ratio of 2:1, vested at 5years of service. A full range of flexible leave and insurance benefits to protect you and your family are also provided.
- The City of Jacksonville offers a diverse selection of career opportunities, including administration, animal control, communications, court clerk, finance, fire/ ems, library, parks & recreation, police, street maintenance, wastewater, water treatment, and utility billing.
Current Job Openings
- Please select any of the positions listed in order to view a complete job description. The City of Jacksonville only accepts applications for open jobs. Please apply only for a specific job.
- The City of Jacksonville is currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
How to Apply
- To apply for a job with the City of Jacksonville, applicants must complete and submit an online application.
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- All jobs require the applicant to pass a:
- Drug Screen
- Thorough Background Investigation
- Work Fitness Physical
- Criminal History Check
- All positions have a minimum requirement of High School diploma or a GED. Many positions require the use of a City vehicle and require a valid driver license and a good driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- The City of Jacksonville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.