- Tourism Restroom Trailer Rental
Tourism Restroom Trailer Rental
The Explore Jacksonville Restroom Trailer is available for use by Local organizations and non-local organizations holding an event in Jacksonville. The trailer may also be used at a non-local event that is tourism related, open to the public, and marketed outside of a 50-mile radius.
Because the trailer operations are funded by Hotel Occupancy Taxes, pricing is offered at different rates for events based on the expected number of hotel stays that the event will generate.
For City events, City Partner events, or events that will bring 25+ hotel night stays
- $500 flat fee (includes one day of use)
- $100 for each additional day
- $50 per day for generator rental
For all other events
- $2,000 flat fee (Includes one day of use)
- $500 for each additional day
- $100 per day for generator rental
To reserve the trailer for your event, you must fill out the reservation form and submit a security deposit of 20% of the rental fees to secure the date. The security deposit will be refunded following the event if no damages occur to the trailer beyond normal wear.
Click Here to Fill Out the Trailer Reservation Form
Once you have filled out the form, please submit your security deposit below and we will prepare a contract. Payment is due in full, 30 days before the event.
Click Here to Pay Your Security Deposit
Click Here to Pay Your Rental Fees
Cancellation more than 30 days in advance will result in a full refund. Cancellation more than 7 days in advance of the event but less than 30 days in advance will result in forfeit of your deposit and a refund of your license fees. Cancellation less than 7 days in advance will result in forfeit of your license fees and deposit.
- Setup location is subject to City Approval.
- The location must be able to accommodate the truck and trailer.
- The location must allow for the extension of the handicapped restroom ramp located at the back of the trailer and extending 6 feet from the driver’s side of the trailer.
- The location must be on a reasonably level surface. For multi-day events, there must be water access within 25 feet and sewer access within 6 feet.
Contact Daniel Seguin, Director of Communications and Tourism for any questions you may have. Daniel.Seguin@JacksonvilleTX.org